Whether you are visiting Paris for well-deserved vacations (welcome!) or staying for a while, I offer private ballet lessons taught in English in Paris.
Why not make your stay unique and discover the French ballet method in a nice studio?
I am a certified ballet teacher with 10+ years of experience. I work with teenage and adult recreational students, of all levels of experience. My goal is for my students to leave class with a big smile, new knowledge and a radiating energy! (click to learn more about me)
How does it work?
Fill the form at the bottom of this page as precisely as possible. I will take care of the studio rental and send you the exact time of your class. To maximize benefits from your class, please take any possible jetlag effect into account before choosing your time slot. I will meet you at the studio 10 minutes before we start class, to make you at ease with the premises and get to know you a little bit better.
I work with several studios.
One is located at the Trocadero, it is surrounded with a lot of public transportation options.
Another one is close to the Opera Garnier, right near the Grands Boulevards metro station.
All of them are in the center of Paris, in good neighborhoods, accessible by the Métro and near touristic areas of great interest.
2023 offer: 65 € for 1 hour of class.
Best value offer: the class can be taken by 2 persons (of similar level approx.). Share with a friend!
No ballet gear?
No problem! Since you’re traveling, it’s also perfectly understandable to take class in sportswear, as long as it doesn’t impair your flexibility and ability to move freely.
Terms and conditions:
- Payment is due at the beginning of the lesson if in cash, or at least 48h beforehand via Paypal.
- Cancellation sent more than 48h before class is free of charge.
- Cancellation made less than 48h before class is charged 30 € to cover the studio rental.
- The student can be an adult or a child (8-17) accompanied by an adult chaperone that stays in the premises for the whole lesson.
- The class can be taken by 2 students for the same price.
- The student certifies that he/she is healthy enough for a ballet class.
- The student agrees to be ponctual (arrival recommended 10 minutes before the lesson start).
- Please ask before taking any picture or video.